BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

What?!? 2 posts in 2 days!!

Like I said yesterday, can't promise this will be consistent, but here I am again, for the second day in a row...if only this counted towards my research paper...

Monday...I usually get a bad case of the Mondays, today was no different, but then I stepped outside to BEAUTIFUL 42 degrees!!! Heaven! I know to you people from the Lower 48 don't think this is very warm, proven by the coats I saw everyone wearing on campus today, but if you are from Alaska, and your friends are posting -28 on their facebook pages, 42 is, like I said, heaven!

Today was great, I love my Monday/Wednesday classes! They consist of Basketball, Powertone, and Fitness for Life(which basically teaches you how to make a good fitness routine). I also did a 1.83 mile jog outside in the beautiful evening air! Tuesday/Thursday starts off great with Foundations of Exercise Science, but ends on a positively awful note with English! Don't get me wrong, I love to write, but not research! Creatively is more my forte'.

So in a few months I will be turning 30! Woot Woot!! I am really excited, it will be a way better decade than the last one, I'm sure of it! Although my 20's were incredible, just overshadowed by some not so great stuff towards the end...Anyway, my best friend Heather and I are both turning 30 within 9 days of each other, and we have decided to take an amazing trip to Vegas in celebration! Wait for it we are totally getting to the good part...while in Vegas we are going...SKYDIVING!!!! I am so excited, it is something I have always wanted to do, and it is finally going to happen.

Although the future is uncertain, and a lot of the times scary to think about, I know that good things are in store and that I will get through this, and come out of it a better person! 

0 comments: