BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Challenging

The past few weeks of school have been so challenging! I have found out that I need at least a 3.8 GPA to even be considered for Nursing school. That means I would have to retake the math and biology I took this summer, since I got a B in both. So now I need a new plan. If I had time and money to take every class twice, I would do it. But I don't have time, or money for that.
I have spent countless hours in tears, thought, and prayer trying to figure out what is next for me. What to do with my life. I want to provide for my kids, and do something that I love. I wish it were as easy as opening up my scriptures and reading a passage that says, "and I spake to her in a vision saying, become a nurse." wouldn't that just be awesome!?! I know, not gonna happen.
Lately in almost everything, church, FHE, listening to old conference talks, the main theme I am getting is that the Lord's timing is the only timing that matters. I know this. I just keep hoping the timing is there, right now!
I am excited to go to the temple this week. It has been probably a month since I have been. I am looking forward to that peace and comfort that I feel there.
My kids are the best in the world. They are constantly making me laugh and smile. They are so amazing. I am so blessed in so many aspects of my life. I have amazing friends, kids, family, and an amazing church that I am blessed to have found. It's all about perspective, and I see the big picture, I really do. But it's still a challenge at times because I know what I am missing. I have tasted of the fruit per-se, and it was good. But I know the tree was still in infancy and the next time I have the fruit, it will be amazing! Life is good, challenging for sure, but good, maybe even close to awesome!

0 comments: